Lymphatic Drainage with Emmett Technique
WHAT IS LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE?
An EMMETT Technique lymphatic drainage session aims to aid movement of the lymph fluid of the body. It is greatly relaxing and is carried out lying down. With a rythmic sequence we aim to release the muscles surrounding the hip and chest then gently pump the lymph glands to move the lymph fluid around the body. This helps to speed up or influence the normal lymph movement where it has slowed down or become impaired. In turn this helps your body to remove toxins or built up fluid and boosts energy and immune systems.
HOW CAN A LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE TREATMENT HELP YOU?
- Benefits the immune system, reduces inflammation especially post-surgery or infection
- Helps to flush out fluid build-up and swelling, benefiting lymphedema
- Boosts energy
- Regulates bowel good for IBS
- Relieves sinus congestion
- Improves skin clarity
- Reduces swelling associated with pregnancy
- Relaxation – it feels great!