WHAT IS LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE?
The lymphatic system carry’s out the important function of draining lymph fluid from the organs and tissues. The fluid gets filtered through the lymph vessels to the lymph nodes and returns to the blood stream. Immune cells within the lymph nodes protect your body against infection and pathogens.
A lymphatic drainage treatment speeds up or influences this process where it has slowed down.
HOW CAN A LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE TREATMENT HELP YOU?
- Benefits the immune system, reduces inflammation especially post-surgery or infection
- Helps to flush out fluid build-up and swelling, benefiting lymphedema
- Boosts energy
- Regulates bowel good for IBS
- Relieves sinus congestion
- Improves skin clarity
- Reduces swelling associated with pregnancy
- Relaxation – it feels great!